Thursday, May 1, 2014

Current Affairs Journal: Third Entry



Well, now that I have chosen the topic for my CAJ I can finally introduce you to what I am going to be doing in the upcoming months.
The topic I chose is “Forensic Sciences in Science Fiction”. In my journal (fact vs. fiction kind of journal) I am going to try and pick specific scenes from TV shows but I will also talk about general existing misbelieves about forensic sciences created by television. After that I will try to find and introduce you to specific ethical issues that concern my topic and try to discuss their pros and cons. The last thing, the most difficult one I think, will be connecting my topic to my fellow students’ topics.
Well then, let’s hope this works out and that I find enough material to work with for writing this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment