Wednesday, November 21, 2012

aMUSEd

Anticipation my lovelies is one of the most indescribable feelings in the world. For me personally it works as a motivation which keeps pulling me forward and gives me the much needed strength to face all the difficulties I might come across. Last week’s motivation for me has been, you won’t believe it, a concert. As a part of their world tour for their new album “The 2nd law”  my favorite band MUSE finally made a stop in Austria for a concert in Vienna. Since I have been too young to go to one of their gigs in the previous years, it is really a dream come true.
So for all those who have never heard of this band before I’ll give you a few basic facts which everybody should know about them. MUSE is a rock band founded in 1994 in Great Britain and consists of the three insanely talented musicians Matthew Bellamy, Chris Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard. So far they’ve published 6 studio albums and 3 live albums and I actually came across them for the very first time in a Twilight movie and instantly started to get interested in their music. Since that moment they never ceased to amaze me. Their bedazzling lyrics and the intense tunes and rhythms will always astonish me and have never let me down in any way. For that very reason I was really excited to go their concert and it was really worth it because they simply blew me away. I was overwhelmed by their live performance and how powerful just the voice of the lead vocalist was in a live gig. They had an amazing set list and an amazing show which made it even more incredible to be standing in the crowd and to cheer them on.
After two and a half hours of an intense performance it was over again, unfortunately. But I can only say that this experience has encouraged me to go to more concerts in the future and to go see them again whenever I can seize the chance. MUSE was and will always be the one reason why I started to get interested in music so much and therefore I can not be grateful enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment